Registered Massage Therapy
Massage is a hands on manipulation of soft tissues of the body, including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments & joints.
There are tremendous benefits that can be achieved through regular massage therapy treatments. Whether your need is to have a moment of relaxation, reduce muscle tension or attain relief from chronic pain, therapeutic massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well being.
Massage therapy benefits people of all ages. While it benefits the injured, ill & stressed it can also be used in prevention of illness & conditions before they develop.
Benefits of regular therapeutic massage:
- Reducing or eliminating pain
- Improving joint mobility
- Improving circulation
- Improving immune system functioning
- Reducing depression & Anxiety
- Reducing muscle tension
- Increasing body awareness
30 minute - $45.00
45 minute - $65.00
60 minute - $80.00
90 minute - $115.00
* Many private insurance companies cover massage therapy under their extended health care plans.
All prices include HST